As per previous bulletin, WP’s revised fee structure will come into effect on 16 August 2019.
Further clarifications has been provided by Western Power in terms of the new Application Fee for Western Power internal design and construct applications. The following should be noted:
- Application fee to be paid via credit card at the time of application
- Application fee is non-refundable however will be deducted from the Access Offer Quote for “Simple” applications only
- Application fee will NOT be deducted from the Access Offer Quote for “standard” to “complex” applications
- Design Fee has been introduced for “standard” to “complex”. Design fee to be paid prior to WP preparing Detailed Design and Access Offer
- Design Fee is non-refundable however will be deducted from the Access Offer
Definition of each of Design Complexity is listed on Western Power’s FAQ page:
It should be specifically noted that with application fees to be paid at the time of application, a possible new delay to the WP process has been introduced.